[Linux-cluster] 9i RAC GFS Certification?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Mon Feb 20 21:05:14 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 14:27 -0500, Brian Long wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm fairly new to this list.  Could someone point me to the document
> which states Oracle and Red Hat have certified 9i RAC on GFS?  I'm
> looking for a certification matrix; for example, I've heard only GLM,
> not DLM, is certified as the locking manager.  Is this correct?

After reading a few Metalink articles, it appears the only certified
solution for 9i RAC is GFS 6.0 on RHEL 3 32-bit only.  This severely
limits things since I was hoping to deploy 9i RAC on RHEL 4 with GFS
6.1  :(

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.