[Linux-cluster] lvcreate: Error locking on node

Jonathan Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 19:21:56 UTC 2008

clvm is a way to control/configure your storage in a cluster.  It does
not provide storage from one machine /to/ a cluster.

There are several ways of making this happen though.  You can use
GNBD, iSCSI, AOE, fibre channel, or pretty much any other method of
sharing block devices.  Once all machines in your cluster can see the
same storage, then you will be able to use CLVM to configure/manage it.

  brassow