[Linux-cluster] openais on RHEL 5.4 and broadcast?

Jakov Sosic jakov.sosic at srce.hr
Sat Dec 19 22:40:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 17:17 +0100, Jakov Sosic wrote:

> I've found in cman(5) that openais settings from /etc/ais/openais.conf
> are ignored if openais is started by ccs_tool, and that I have to set
> properties for totem in cluster.conf. But how could I do that? Beacause
> there is no example in the man page :(

I see no one is answering this one... So maybe I should put another
questions at stake.

Who is running aisexec? ccsd? And where can I get source of the current
cluster suite? I'll take a look into the source I will hopefully find a
way to set up broadcasting?

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |