[linux-lvm] HowTo: EIDE/ATA-100 + RAID 1 + LVM

Robert_Macaulay at Dell.com Robert_Macaulay at Dell.com
Mon Jul 2 15:54:07 UTC 2001

Just an update. Once I went back to HW raid 1, my problems vanished. It
could still very well be the BIGMEM interacting with RAID 1. The large RAM
ammount doesn't hurt LVM at all(as far I I have seen so far).