[linux-lvm] Converting my Root file system to LVM

Rupert Heesom raheesom at navpoint.com
Tue May 22 16:22:05 UTC 2001

Having looked at another thread also with Root boot problems, I've had a
look at my kernel (2.4.3) .config file options for the initrd.  Since my
lilo.conf file has the RAM disk size set to 8192, would the kernel
setting (4096) get in the way of this?

CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NBD=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y