[linux-lvm] LVM2 features

Eric Hopper hopper at omnifarious.org
Sun Oct 10 03:26:31 UTC 2004

So, what features of LVM actually work in LVM2 if you have version
2.00.15 of the tools, and version 2.6.8 of the kernel?

Do snapshots work?
Does pvmove work?

Are there interesting and weird limitations people should be aware of?
Are there things that are distinctly better about those features than
their LVM1 equivalents?

Thanks,
--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."  --- Thomas Jefferson