[linux-lvm] Tool to manage LVM

linux-lvm at ml.epigenomics.com linux-lvm at ml.epigenomics.com
Wed Aug 15 20:09:57 UTC 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:51:51 -0300,
 Piter PUNK <piterpk at terra.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I am writing an small app to manage LVM. Currently it supports:
>
> 	1. Create and Remove Physical Volumes
> 	2. Create, Remove, Extend and Reduce Volume Groups
> 	3. Create and Remove Logical Volumes

Hi!

Sorry to interrupt but isn't this exactly the list of features from
EVMS? They have evmsn (ncurses interface) and emvsgui (GUI) to create,
resize, etc. volumes.

EVMS currently lacks active developers, maybe you can put your resources
into this project? http://evms.sourceforge.net/

Greetings
--
Robert Sander                     Senior Manager Information Systems
Epigenomics AG    Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1    10178 Berlin, Germany
http://www.epigenomics.com             robert.sander at epigenomics.com