[linux-lvm] snapshots can't be deactivated

Falko Zurell falko.zurell at idmedia.com
Thu Jul 19 07:48:01 UTC 2007

Thanks for the advices. I will look for some hotplug stuff around.

I tried the "lvchange -an" as well as I sounded pragmatic to me. But
this doesn't seems to work at all on the snapshots.

thanks and kind regards

---

Falko Zurell
Head of Application Management
Mobil +49 (0)160 - 3 62 52 77

/i-d media AG
Ohlauer Straße 43
D-10999 Berlin

Tel +49 (0)30 - 2 59 47 - 357
Fax +49 (0)30 - 2 59 47 - 471
www.idmedia.com

Board: Regine Haschka-Helmer (CEO), Franz Klose (CFO)
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian A. Hufnagl
Headquarters: Berlin, Place of Jurisdiction: Berlin HRB 76342
UST-Id. DE812698340

This message may contain confidential information and must not be
copied, disclosed or used by anybody other than the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and delete all records of the message
from your computer. The views represented in this message are solely
those of the author. Neither the author nor I-D Media AG accepts any
liability for the contents of this message.