[Patternfly] Table Header Coloring

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 18:51:45 UTC 2014

Howdy,

Matt suggested I farm this out to the list, which in hindsight should have occurred to me. I'm using the default table styling provided in two separate places where we use an underlying table HTML structure but feel like the styling ends up looking a bit out of place (specifically the gradient in this case). I've attached a screenshot to give an idea of what I am talking about. Note the:

 - Middle left hand side, list of content views with table header 'Name'
 - Center large table

Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. And please don't mind the other styling such as the blue button text. It's a work in progress.

Thanks,
Eric Helms