[Patternfly] PatternFly standard utility bar?

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 13:22:50 UTC 2016

Thanks, everyone for the feedback.  I think I have enough here to run with
and will specify something that is in line with what we are doing for other
Management products with User name to the far right.  I don't have a strong
preference for whether the order is "Help, Notifications, and User" or
"Notifications, Help, and User".  But if anyone has a rationale here for
the order, I'm open to hearing it.

Agree that this is a good candidate for PatternFly contribution.

Matt