[PatternFly] Deploy Patternfly Java / Kotlin to Maven Central

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 17:23:36 UTC 2021

Hi Vojta,

Sounds great! I’m always looking for contributors. Take a look at the code, play around with it and let me know if you have any questions. I’ve created a group on Gitter [1]. Maybe this is the best place to have a chat about PatternFly Fritz2.

I already deployed patternfly-fritz2 to JCenter / Bintray. This works OOTB and doesn’t have much requirements. Deploying to Maven Central OTH does require some steps before-hand. One is that you have to prove that you’re the owner of the domain used as groupId. So I’m looking for a way to do this.

[1] https://gitter.im/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2