[Pulp-dev] Some upcoming minor pull requests

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Dec 10 16:15:04 UTC 2016

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the quick reply!

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:13:44 -0500 Brian Bouterse wrote:
> but would you be willing to file a story for each of the feature PRs?
> Here are some docs on filing a story[0]. As releases are prepared, we
> rely on the issue tracker to track what has gone into a given
> release.

Of course. I will do my best. Sorry for not having done that already.
Your developer docs are really nice and constantly getting better.

> Also for the
> story PRs can those be rebased against master and the PRs updated to merge
> against master? Master is where we put the new features.

Sure, I am glad to try. Except one, all patches should be no-brainers in
that regard. The company I did the work for works with 2.9, therefore I
based everything on 2.9-dev.

> Also as an FYI, the vagrant setup that most of the developers use is pretty
> great. Did you use that to develop these patches?

Yep, took me some time to make it work on my Debian-based devel boxes
but was of tremendous help overall. Thank you very much for that!

> I'll try to find someone who can help review these other stories. Please
> send questions or feedback via email or IRC. We would love to hear from
> you. Thank you again for the contribution.

Thank _you_ again for hints and help. I will try to deliver stories and
master-based PRs as soon as possible.

--
ulif