[Pulp-dev] PUP Process: "obvious consensus"

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 15:43:05 UTC 2017

Having at least one  +1 is not impartial approach just because the
developer who , as you said, found the time for the research and writing
down the proposal obviously will vote as +1 :)

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."