[Pulp-dev] Integrating Katello with Pulp3 Recap

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 18:50:45 UTC 2018

The meetings produced additional use cases, which are sorted into 4
categories: P1, P2, P3, and P4. The definitions are:

P1 - Needed for initial pulp file integration
P2-TYPE - needed for additional type integration
P3 - Needed to simplify integration
P4 - Needed for de-duplication

See the labels at the end of each use case here:
https://projects.theforeman.org/projects/katello/wiki/PulpV3GapAnalysis

# Next Steps
@jsherrill - schedule indexing mtg
P1 into redmine issues - link to Katello wiki
P2s discussed in RPM
P3 & P4 - maybe meet in ~1 month?

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this effort!

Cheers,
Brian