[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 for Fedora

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 16:55:45 UTC 2019

This identifies that packaging Pulp into Fedora is valuable. Thank you for
that. I've got a few questions to help us get there.

What is the recommendation for where to keep the spec files for these
items? Is it directly in the Fedora infra? The Pulp upstream repos aren't
supposed to contain packaging bits anymore is my understanding.

What is the Fedora policy on distributing pre-release software like release
candidates for a new major release? Is it OK that pulpcore be at RC2 for
example? Feel free to link me to docs too.

Thanks!
Brian