[Pulp-dev] RPM plugin meeting notes
ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 15:12:05 UTC 2019
- modularity issues are on the sprint , dalley is working on them.
- module dep solving story , dalley or jortel will take a look at the
corresponding PR to see if it requires any adjustments
- Agreement reached with the stakeholders that it's ok to publish errata
without filtering its pkglist at publish time. The way errata content is
designed in Pulp 3 allows to have errata with the same id but different
pkglists in different repos without a problem.
- Should we add errata duplicates story  to the Sprint?
- Yes, if there are no concerns raised by the end of the day
- kickstart trees
- investigation is ongoing , various tools are being tested to be
sure that all the required functionality can be provided.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev