[Pulp-dev] [Breaking Change] Typed Repositories

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Sun Nov 3 16:53:13 UTC 2019

In accordance with the rationale laid out in issue #5625 [0], we will be
merging a change that will make repositories a typed object in Pulp.  This
will require some work by plugin writers to become compatible post-merge.

We're aiming to merge these changes on Wednesday if possible.  There is
still a bit of work to be done to fix the client REST API bindings, and to
get all of the plugins migrated.  The PRs are being tracked in the comments
of the issue [1].

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5625
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5625#note-7