[Pulp-dev] saftladen pulp's take on asciinema?

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 15:33:18 UTC 2020

Hi list,
as much as animations help our documentation to be appealing, as
little appealing it sounded to me to record a demo over and over until
i liked it. But what can i say: We are in the automation business. So
this adventure ended in a set of tools to generate an asciinema
demonstration from a rather simple shellscript, wrapped in a Makefile
to be able to adjust and rerecord it over and over. Let's hope i can
encourage you all to add similar demos to that repository:

https://github.com/mdellweg/saftladen

Cheers, Matthias