[Pulp-list] Pulp updates

Matthew Barr mbarr at communityconnect.com
Mon Aug 25 20:12:53 UTC 2008

It'd be nice to keep track of the groups file, and add that
automatically to the createrepo command backend.

I'm not sure what data is stored, etc.. but we need to keep track of
this already, when we deal w/ repos for cobbler.

It would be very nice to be able to set up yum repos easily on
machines after build time...

Matthew Barr
Community Connect  - Senior System Engineer
e:mbarr at communityconnect.com
c:347.682.8380
aim: matthewbarr1