[Pulp-list] Agent handlers moved

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Fri May 25 02:26:39 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 07:24 AM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
> Agent handlers moved to:
>
> /etc/pulp/agent/handler/
> /usr/lib/pulp/agent/handler/
>
> If running out of git - please run:
>
> # python pulp-dev.py -I'
> # rm -rf /etc/pulp/handler
> # rm -rf /usr/lib/pulp/handler
> # service goferd restart

Is there a summary anywhere of the major changes involved in moving from
developing against Pulp v1 (technically, 0.0.267) to the current trunk?
It's OK if there isn't - I knew what I was letting myself in for when I
started building the initial version of PulpDist against the alpha
version of the v2 APIs.

Still, I'll hopefully be embarking on that upgrade soon, so any pointers
would be helpful.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane