[Pulp-list] Missing resource(s)

Jake Davis jake at imapenguin.com
Thu Sep 18 12:45:44 UTC 2014

Randy, thanks for the suggestions. This is a very basic install with
everything on a single host. No, nodes. No mongodb replication. It
sounds like you suspect the worker process isn't able to communicate
with mongodb. Any suggestions for how to troubleshoot that, given that
the pulp server doesn't have the same problem?