Changing CDRom to CD-ReWriable Recoder

Ken Scott kens at geodax.com
Mon Sep 27 19:15:49 UTC 2004

John,
Greetings!
I was wondering who the best guy is in Enterprise Real Estate to forward
the intermediate drawings for Greensboro to as well as the Gantt chart
showing constraints, task order and interrelationships (i am almost done
with that).  Would Ken Douglas be the correct guy or would you recommend
someone else.
Thanks
Ken