403 error

Nair, Murlidharan T mnair at iusb.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:22:47 UTC 2006

I am getting the following error while trying getting a virtualHost up and running.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My main server is running fine www.bioinformatics.iusb.edu but splice.bioinformatics.iusb.edu which is a virtual host gives the above error. Anyone familier with this one. Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks../Murli