RHEL kernel update install problem!

Sancho Panza sancho at frawg.org
Tue Mar 21 18:50:30 UTC 2006

I have tried to perform the last two kernel updates and for what--ever
reason the kernels 37.0.2EL and wound up in the /boot directory but do
not appear in the GRUB boot list.

This problem occurred once before but I cannot locate my notes about the
way I solved the problem. I vaguely recall that I had to get into the
*boot partition* (as opposed to /boot as I see it mounted)  to do
something-- but don't have the time to fool around.

Would some kind soul send a FAQ ref or give me a clue as to where to
turn to solve the issue.

Many thanks in advance....
Jack