Traffic going to eth1 is goin

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:45:58 UTC 2009

Sorry, but i dont know what you are looking for, so for me, it sounds a
little confusing. Two interfaces on the same segment, why dont you use
interface alias, and disable the second interface? Its not a beautifull
thing to put two interfaces on the same segment, because the arp requests.

If you are looking for redundancy, maybe bond its the right choice.

Having two interfaces on the same segment, will do the Linux responde the
arp request on both nics, for the both ips.

If you want this nics work in that way, maybe you should read about Linux
Advanced Routing.

[]s
Marcos