-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Nicosia Gaetano
Sent: Thursday, 9 September 2010 5:26 p.m.
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: RHEL5 performance

  Thank You to all

>>  because you'll need to be to fix these sorts of problems.

Yes I am an Oracle DBA user.The  deterioration of performance happen
specially during the I-O to DB or during the call to PHP pages that use
Oracle DB. How can I to fix the problem ?

>>  What shows in dmesg and /var/log/messages?

No errors founded in dmesg and /var/log/messages

>>  Have you run memtest86+ on this system?  Have you run Dell
Diagnostics on this system?

Yes. All tests are passed succefully.

>>  Are you using scanip ? (Virt ip/networking)

Scanip report that all is correct.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best Regards.

Gaetano