[rhelv6-beta-list] question about yum

Morten P.D. Stevens mstevens at imt-systems.com
Thu Jul 1 18:11:36 UTC 2010

Hi Gary,

the rhel-beta repo is disabled by default.
You have to enable it.

/etc/yum.repos.d/rhel-beta.repo

[rhel-beta]
name=Red Hat Enterprise Linux $releasever Beta - $basearch
baseurl=ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/rhel/beta/$releasever/$basearch/os/
#mirrorlist=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rhel-$releasever-beta&arch=$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-beta

yum-update and it should work :)

Best regards,

Morten