[rhelv6-beta-list] Installing Nvidia graphics drivers?

Justin Clift justin at salasaga.org
Fri Jul 30 17:15:54 UTC 2010

Hmmm, if it rebuilds automatically in some way these days, then maybe.

For me, after a lot of swearing at the noveau driver and hair-pulling, I
found someone else's post on a Fedora forum saying to add that
noveau.modeset=0 command line option.

Tried that, and things suddenly started working.  Didn't need to
manually build an initrd in my case.

+ Justin

On 07/31/2010 02:51 AM, Bryan J Smith wrote:
> Wouldn't the initrd need to be rebuilt for the blacklisting to take effect?

Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE
               http://www.salasaga.org