[rhn-users] RH ES3 Update Packages are generally older/obsolete?

cstrickler at iitri.org cstrickler at iitri.org
Tue Dec 14 03:23:24 UTC 2004

If you look at the change log for each of those packages you will notice that
there have been several changes since the origional release.  That is why the
version number on the RPM of DHCP is 3.0pl2-6.14.1, not just 3.0pl2.  As for
how and why Red Hat does its numbering and/or whether the packages include the
features that you need I'd ask Red Hat sales.

- Carl