[rhn-users] problems with rhn_register... but only insomecases...

Evert Meulie evert.meulie at telio.no
Tue Mar 2 10:22:21 UTC 2004

I contacted them via their Web support. Logged the case there...

Anyway... Since their reply doesn't say anything about me not being allowed
to share its information:

There is a current bug with registration un AS2.1 that are behind a proxy.

On the machine that show the problem, try to use the following rhn_register
rpm:

http://people.redhat.com/bnocera/rhn_register/

Note that those rpm are not yet officially released, but they appeared to
have solved this particular problem on some of our customer's machine.

Enjoy!  ;)