[rhn-users] aternative install

Violeta Gotcheva vgot at lle.rochester.edu
Wed Nov 24 13:50:16 UTC 2004

What I really would like is to instal RHEL on the second
disk while the system is working normally i.e. dhcp, samba
and all other services are active. If there is a way to
start the installation program from the cd while the
system is booted off the first disk, this will do the
trick. I was able to do such an install for Mac OS X but I
did not find anything like this for RHEL.

Violeta