[rhn-users] grub does not honor mem=xxxMrequest

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 17 23:08:39 UTC 2006

I believe that x86_64 is the same no matter whether AMD or
Intel is used. AMD started x86_64 with its opteron and
athlon64 procs, and Intel added 64bit extensions to its xeons
and dubbed it EMT64.  To the best of my knowledge there is no
distinction, and on the install CDs it has them listed for
either 32bit x86 or 64bit AMD64/EMT64.
Benj