[rhn-users] adaptec SAS RAID hard drive not found

E Azariah Jason-G20266 ajason at motorola.com
Thu Nov 9 08:44:18 UTC 2006

 Have you configured Hardware RAID ? . If so .. To ensure that the RHEL
driver, pls release your RAID config and make it normal SAS drive
without RAID configured and try starting the installation. If that shows
the drive  ..then  There may an issue with RAID compatible driver I
guess.

Meanwhile let me check the drive availability.

-Jason