[rhn-users] RHN List Membership

Peter Kühnlein p at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Jan 29 00:39:16 UTC 2007

Mansour, Michael wrote:

>Hi Robert,
>
>The problem (for me) with off-topic messages is they take time to wade
>through, there's only so many work hours in the day.
>
>Being a member of many lists (around 50), you can imagine it takes a lot
>of time to wade through.
>
>With lists that are mostly off-topic, people (like me) will just leave
>them.
>
>Who ends up losing? The people subscribed to the list that want the help
>of "guru's" that have left the list because of the noise levels.
>
>Regards,
>
>Michael.

Dear Colleagues,
I tried to unsubscribe from this noisy list and once even was told that
some admin would take care of it. Yet i get these emails. Could someone
please try to remove my email address or help me doing so?
Thanks, Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"In all dealings with people it is essential to have a fresh
 approach. One should constantly give the impression that he is doing
 something exceptional. It is said that this is possible with but a
 little understanding."
(Hagakure)