[rhn-users] Question Regarding Ghost for Linux (G4L) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Yates, Glen V. (AMRDEC/WESTAR) glen.yates at us.army.mil
Fri Jan 8 22:29:50 UTC 2010

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Does anyone have any experience with Ghost for Linux (G4L)? I am trying to
use it
to create a image of one of my Linux servers, but am having problems
configuring and setting up the software to create an store and image over
the network onto a shared drive using the CIFS option. I have no problem
with mounting the windows share from the linux system, but the share, which
is mounted locally at /mnt/local, doesn't appear in the "Pick a drive" list.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Glen Yates
JLENS Software IV&V