[rhos-list] Folsom Preview RPM question

John Larson jlarson at stas.fbi.gov
Mon Dec 3 23:14:56 UTC 2012

Perry,

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. I really don't know how
to configure any of the other plug-ins as I am using the Red Hat Folsom
Preview Getting Started Guide so I guess I'll just wait.

It is curious that there are openvswitch plugins for Quantum in the
Essex preview channel and I thought Essex was the predecessor to Folsom.

Thanks again for your response.

John