[sos-devel] Writing sos plugin for SQL Server on Linux

Takayoshi Tanaka tatanaka at redhat.com
Mon May 28 07:52:02 UTC 2018

Thanks all,

I have updated the code based on your advice.
https://github.com/tanaka-takayoshi/sos/blob/mssql/sos/plugins/mssql.py

After I complete some tests, I'll make a pull request to GitHub.

--

TAKAYOSHI TANAKA

SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, RHCA, MICROSOFT MVP

Red Hat K.K. <https://www.redhat.com/>

8F, Ebisu Neonato, 4-1-18 Ebisu

Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0013, Japan

tatanaka at redhat.com    M: +81-80-4193-5143     IM: tatanaka