[Spacewalk-list] Error Registering Client

Sergii Golovatiuk sergii.golovatiuk at firstserv.com
Mon Dec 29 21:19:36 UTC 2008

I have the same issue on CentOS 5.2 Spacewalk server. rhel-instnum is
installed though. Could anyone help?

Kind regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk
Solutions Architect, Data Centre Automation & Virtualisation
Firstserv Limited

Website:            http://firstserv.com
Sales & Enquiries:  +44 (0)20 7536 7930
Technical Support:  +44 (0)870 609 4127
Fax:                +44 (0)20 7536 7940

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Firstserv Limited.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the  presence of viruses. Firstserv Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Firstserv Limited is Registered in England at 13 Skylines, Limeharbour, London, E14 9TS. No. 3635623