[Spacewalk-list] 404 error

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:38:25 UTC 2009

I turned off the firewall on the client that is attempting to register. I was running a tail -f on the the /var/log/httpd/access_log and nothing is in the file or got written to the file when I attempted to register. One thing I did notice is there is no XMLRPC file the the apace root directory. Whe I do a find for the file here is what it returns.

 find / -name XMLRPC
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/XMLRPC
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Apache/XMLRPC
/usr/share/doc/perl-SOAP-Lite-0.710.08/examples/XMLRPC

Any other suggestions? I am going to attempt to regiser a fedora 9 box and see if this is a redhat spacific problem.

Thanks
Steve