[Spacewalk-list] Still having problems registering a client

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Mar 6 16:35:38 UTC 2009

Yeah, me, I'm back, after taking time to play with bugzilla.

I've gone through all the logs, and did, indeed, find "the dreaded ORA-07445 errors". I did the workaround. I also followed the link to stephensorablog, and performed the *other* workaround.

No joy.

What also bothers me is that at the bottom of his blog, which is dated 23 May 06, and notes that he's running 9.2.0.6.0, he writes "We've decided to move up our plans to go to 10g2, which has the bug fix, to get around it."

Does anyone know of any patches or updates to oracle XE, or any *other* workarounds that I haven't found yet?

      mark, googling ORA-07445....