[Spacewalk-list] AIX in Spacewalk?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Dec 23 20:18:09 UTC 2011

Having one centralized place for all configuration/RPM's is desirable to
me.  I honestly couldn't care less about provisioning AIX systems through
spacewalk and TL updates and so forth can be done like we normally do.
For us, it would be a huge win to be able to run remote commands, manage
configuration files, and deploy rpm updates through spacewalk.