[Spacewalk-list] content provider for packages

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:06:08 UTC 2012

Well I'm not sure the people at centos are making the mistake. I've seen
this happen using some errata sync scripts. Basicly the errata sync script
finds an rpm with a name that matches the errata in a different base
channel and republishes it to the wrong base channel. It usually causes the
redhat. Packages to get published to centos and or scientific linux
channels.