[Spacewalk-list] Disabling the errata-mailer task

Michael Morgan mmorgan at dca.net
Wed Oct 24 15:51:27 UTC 2012

Hello,

 Is there a "correct" way to disable just the errata-mailer task? It's part of
the errata-cache-bunch which also includes the errata-cache task. I'd rather
not disable the whole bunch as I assume it serves a good purpose. I can see
where the bunch is ordered in the rhntaskotemplate table (Postgres) and I'm
tempted to just delete the errata-mailer line but I'm almost certain that is a
bad idea.

 Does the UI/API provide a way to disable a single task out of a bunch. Or is
there a way to define a new bunch?

Thanks,
 Mike