[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 9 (template issue)

vgaikwad vgaikwad at redhat.com
Sat Feb 9 03:51:17 UTC 2013

Gf

Sent from Samsung Galaxy NoteTodd_Walters at unigroupinc.com wrote:Hello Jonathan,

I have experienced this issue a few times with snippets. Usually I had
some error in my snippet and then it seemed to mess up the y6nl whole kickstart
profileI was trying to attach it to. If I remember I had toca delete that
snippet and kickstart profile, run cobbler sync, recreate kickstart
profile,( just cloned and that worked), then rebuild snippet 3making sure
it was ok. Then would place in my kickstart script and when I clicked
template it worked. I had tried several times, and like I mentioned if I
got those errors below once, only way I was able to resolve was to both
rebuild snippet and profile.

Thanks,
Todd Walters
Sr System Software Programmer / Linux