[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart: Pause before post-install scripts?

Alyson Calhoun alyson.calhoun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:04:15 UTC 2013

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to do this?

My kickstart pulls in the initial network using my DHCP server.  During
kickstart, the new built gets assigned it's own IP address etc.

Is there any way to pause the install before the post install script starts
so I can move it into the correct VLAN?  This way the IP address its been
assigned will be able to communicate with the spacewalk server.

Could I use the firstboot option?

Hope this makes sense!