[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart: Pause before post-install scripts?

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:24:42 UTC 2013

How is the machine getting assigned it's own IP address? I wonder if
you can move that logic into a pre-script and have the machine apply
the updated network settings at that time before proceeding with the
rest of the kickstart? (I have to phrase it this way because I've
never tried it but also don't know why it wouldn't work.)

-- Jon Miller