[Spacewalk-list] probes can not be deleted

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:27:37 UTC 2013

hello

I'm newbie on this list and spacewalk so I'm sorry, if I ask a stupid
question.

I can't delete some monitoring tasks which were created by me.

The 'failed' system is member of a probe suite so it was associated with
this suite's monitoring task.
Well our problem is, when I click on the system and choose Monitoring
link I can see the system and suite associated monitoring tasks.
I chose the system monitoring tasks and clicked to Delete Probes button.
The chose probes were disappeared but when I clicked again to the
<system>/Monitoring link, I can see again the previously deleted ones.
So it something wrong.
Can you give me some advice where I should search the solution?

Regards,
Balint