[Spacewalk-list] Why does one of my clients have a question mark next to it's name?

Brian Ross Brian.Ross at asggroup.com.au
Thu Jan 29 04:44:16 UTC 2015

That didn’t fix it so I deleted the system and registered it and that fixed it.  Thanks for your help.

Brian Ross
Systems Engineer

ASG Group Limited
5 Watts Place
Bentley, WA, 6102
Telephone            +61 8 6188 5158
Mobile                   +61 0434 181 701
Facsimile              +61 8 9420 5422
brian.ross at asggroup.com.au
http://www.asggroup.com.au/

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message is strictly confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the authorised agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, distribution or copying of the within information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and delete all copies of the original message.
P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL