[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Not working

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:58:36 UTC 2015

Hello Bill, good morning

We have a lot of emails talking about osad (deleted conf files to
regenerate a conf, tuning for environment with proxy, etc) in our maillist
database (https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/index.html)

Have you checked this link before ?!, will be a great point to start.

If you don't find, tell me and I'll reply with some links.

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com