[Spacewalk-list] rhn_check fails

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 08:51:45 UTC 2016

I'm not good at netwrking, but for SSL you just need to make sure that
hostname in the Spacewalk CA certificate
(`grep sslCACert= /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date`) matches real Spacewalk
hostname (`ping` to it works, and possibly also that `host` on its IP
gives hostname).

What you have described might be the issue for sure. Could you please
show output of the commands from mine previous email? We will see there.

BTW feel free to respond later if it is late in your area now...